Right direction, review and publication of scientific articles
The magazine "Traditional medicine" publishes original articles, reviews, lectures and short messages intended for experts in the field of acupuncture, homeopathy, herbal medicine, osteopathy, natural therapy, bioresonance therapy, manual therapy, traditional diagnostics, traditional systems of healing.
The fee for the publication of manuscripts PhD students will be charged.
Proposed to publish the work shall not be simultaneously available in other publications or have been previously published in other journals, collections or books.
After the publication of the journal receives a non-exclusive edition of the right to use, reproduce, to distribute any sposobom, for processing, for public use and assignment of partially or fully obtained rights to third parties without payment of remuneration to the author.
Articles published in the journal based on peer review.
The manuscript is received in print and electronic form, on diskette, CD or any other media.
The manuscript must be accompanied by:
1. A cover letter signed by all authors, which should contain:
- Information on or prior to the re-publication or submission to another journal of any part of this work;
- A statement of financial or other relationships that might lead to a "conflict of interests";
- A statement that the article is read and approved by all authors, that all the requirements for authorship are met and that all the authors are confident that the manuscript really reflects the work done;
- Name, address and telephone number of the author responsible for correspondence and for liaising with other authors on matters relating to the processing, correction and final approval proofing.
- Any other information which may be useful to the editor. For example, what type of published articles in this magazine is submitted manuscript agree whether the author (s) pay the cost of reproducing color illustrations.
2. All permission to reproduce already published material, to use illustrations or report information on which to establish the identity of the people represented in the photographs, as well as an indication of the names of those who contributed to this work.
3. The direction of the organization where the work was performed.
4. Review of the person having the degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences.
Article in electronic form, and copies of supporting documents should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com, and the original article and the accompanying documents to the address: 105118, Moscow, Sokolinoy gori 5 street., 4, LTD "Fastinfoservis".
Requirements provided manuscripts to the journal are placed on the site http://www.tradmed.ru/writer.shtml.
The procedure for reviewing and publishing articles
1. Article shall be submitted to the editor must match the profile of the magazine.
2. Articles published in the journal based on peer review. The authors provide feedback from the persons having the degree of Doctor of Medical, Biological Sciences from the organization where the work was carried out (external review). A PhD can not be recommended for publication in the course of the year more than two entries. Reviewing this article PhD can not be its author (co-author), but may be a scientific leader of the author (s).
3. Manuscripts are considered by the editorial board of the journal (hereinafter - the editorial board), reserves the right to reduce and fix the articles sent (internal review). The decision to publish is taken by the editorial board of the magazine on the basis of expert assessments of external reviewers with regard to the relevant submissions thematic focus of the magazine, their scientific value and relevance.
4. The publication shall review all incoming materials to the editor corresponding to its category, with a view to peer review (internal review). All reviewers are acknowledged experts on the subject of peer-reviewed material and have for the last 3 years of the publication of peer-reviewed articles on the subject. Reviews are stored in the publishing and editorial office for 5 years.
5. Reviewing manuscripts is done confidentially. Disclosure of the confidential details of the review of the manuscript violates the rights of the author of the manuscript. Breach of confidentiality is only possible in the case of alleged inaccuracy or falsification of materials, in all other cases it is required to preserve.
6. Article accepted for publication, but needs work, sent to the author with the comments of reviewers and editors. Authors should make any necessary corrections in the final version of the manuscript and return the corrected text to the editor, as well as its electronic version is identical with the original version and a cover letter, a response to the reviewer. Revised article is reviewed and re-revision's decision to publication. Articles sent out to authors for correction should be returned to the editorial board no later than two (2) weeks of receipt. Return of articles at a later date change the date of its publication.
7. The editors did not provide information concerning the manuscript (including information on its receipt, the content, the review process, reviewers' criticisms and the final decision) to anyone other than the authors and reviewers. Reviewers are not allowed to make copies of the manuscript for their needs and are prohibited to give part of the manuscript for review to another person without the permission of the editors. Reviewers and editorial staff have no right to use the knowledge about the contents of the work before it is published in its own interests.
8. As a result of the review article can be either rejected or sent to the author for revision, or accepted for publication. In case of refusal to publish an article revision to the authors reasoned refusal.
9. The editorial board provides a review of the manuscript at the request of the author, and expert advice at the request of the Higher Attestation Commission, and agrees to send copies of reviews in the Ministry of Education and Science for admission to the editor publication prompted.
Reproduction of any materials without the written permission of the publisher is prohibited.
The responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in articles and advertisements are the authors and advertisers.